Friday 20 April 2012

Getting with the times

So I was a bit slow off the mark but I finally have a smartphone lol. So I thought I would do a quick post from my phone simply because I can! Right now I am doing voice recognition and speaking my blog post instead of typing. How cool. "Anyways ministering well tomorrow I have to see them" - fail! That Was meant to say anyways herman is doing well. Tomorrow I get to feed him!
School holidays are nearly over and we havent done much fun stuff. I guess that's what you get with a kid in cast. Fingers crossed it comes off on Monday!

Edit from the computer - Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention the 2yo in the cast! It's made for a rather boring holidays, just a minor trampoline accident on Easter Monday, but his whole leg is in plaster! Been such a drag. They rekon it should come off on Monday when we have a follow up appointment at Starship.... well, it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment