Thursday 22 March 2012

Ok here's a craft one

Wasn't going to blog about it, but then thought "why not?" - haven't written in it yet. And hubby never looks at my blog (or facebook, or anything worth looking at online, ha ha!). But this here is the anniversary card I have made for him, it is our first wedding anniversary this weekend. Found the design on Pinterest (where else?) several gazillion months ago, and decided then and there I must make it for our anniversary. Doesn't look quite as good as the original one haha, but nevermind, it does the trick!


I'm not as steady at cutting out as the original one. Anyways, here is the original link, it has a template you can use - cut the solid lines and fold the dotted lines. And pay attention. I wasn't concentrating hard enough and cut the bottom of the 'U' when I was meant to stop and fold. Lucky a piece of tape on the underside fixed it but yeah, would have looked a bit better if that cut wasn't there!

Anyways, here is the finished card, minus the soppy message that is now in it. Ok, might have gone a tad overboard with the love heart thing haha but nevermind!



The outside

No comments:

Post a Comment